Detoxing your body is a great way to create a strong, healthy immune system. If you are
struggling with chronic illness, inflammation, or are always battling colds and allergies,
check out my 14-Day Fall Reset! You’ll feel healthy, energized,
and ready to take on cold and flu season!
Did you know that there isn’t just one way to eat or one healthy diet? That the foods that can help serve your body’s needs best will vary from person to person and season to season? If you want to learn how to truly nourish your body, support your immune system, and rebuild your gut, all while getting rid of built-up toxicity, sign up for the upcoming Immune-Boosting Fall Reset now.
Register by 9/23/21 and you only pay $67!
This is a 14-day program to guide and support you in implementing healthy food choices that support the body’s natural detoxification processes this time of year. The Fall Reset Program is designed to help everyone shift their diet to Fall appropriate foods, strengthen their immune system, and shed excess heat and build up from the summer. A great opportunity to get your diet on track with some group support and motivation!
JOIN US FOR AN IMMUNE-BOOSTING, ENERGY RESTORING RESET
This is not a harsh cleanse! It is a chance to adjust your daily habits, align your lifestyle, give your body the nourishment it needs, and press your reset button.
A chance to reset and rejuvenate. Unclog the channels of your body, mind, and emotions to have a smoother healthier winter!
● Ditch the junk, the processed foods, and nutritionally poor garbage that leaves your body exhausted and poorly nourished
● Enjoy delicious, nourishing, fresh and nutrient-dense foods that support your immune system, fill you with energy and rebuild your gut biome
● Cleanse yourself of all those built-up toxins and refresh, revitalize, and rejuvenate yourself
HOW IT WORKS:
The Fall Reset is an elimination detox. That means we start by removing all the foods that could be causing your digestive distress and immune system issues. Then, we slowly reintroduce them to work out how you react.
By the end of the detox, you will not only feel clearer, brighter and more full of energy, but you will also have a solid understanding of how your body works.
What you get:
● The recipe guide: 53 recipes for healthy, nutritious, and flavorful recipes that support and build your immune system and gut health.
● Two weeks of meals, plus your shopping list: A guided meal plan so you don’t have to worry about how to prepare your foods, along with a detailed shopping list, making your supermarket trips easy and quick.
● Food diary: Track what you’ve eaten, how you feel and any reactions your body has had to the food you eat.
● Facebook group access: Join other people who are going through the same journey as you. It’s supportive, encouraging and a must-do for the Immune-Boosting Fall Reset.
That’s a full 14 days of recipes, support, guidance, and materials for just $67(Early Bird Price) regular price $97.
Group Program Begins September 19th
Sept 23-26 – Prep time
Sept 27-Oct 3 – Phase 1
Oct 4-Oct 10 – Phase 2
I am so in love with all the recipes! When I thought about trying detox programs I always thought the meals would be super boring, but I was surprised. I fell in love with foods I never thought I would and I lost 5 pounds!
I am an “older” woman who has stayed physically active most of her life. I’ve been vegetarian for over 40 years, with an occasional tuna sandwich or a few coconut shrimp. I am 5’8”,and weighed 144 at the beginning of this de-tox program. I currently work out at U-Functional 3 days a week and walk/ hike on alternative days (weather permitting).
I chose Melissa Hill’s Fall Reset program as a way to find out if I was allergic to some basic food groups which might be causing bloating, gas, indigestion and some issues with cholesterol. I did not plan on losing weight but it was a nice surprise stepping on the scales during the process.
I did not deviate from the day-by-day schedule, even when others were eating big sandwiches, cake, pizza, etc. (I was the only one in the household who decided to partake in the program). Because the suggested meals were so delicious, filling, and certainly more than I would generally eat, and/or were a combination of tastes that were satisfying, I could stay on task. Since I went into this program an active vegetarian, it may have been easier for me to adjust, but even if I weren’t, there are clean protein choices a person could add to their meals if desired.
The results have been amazing.
It has been a little more than one month since I ended the two week program, but have chosen to continue eating mostly the same foods, because I feel so much better on several levels: NO bloating, NO gas, NO indigestion, and the BEST part is: my blood work. My primary care physician, who I saw today, was AMAZED! All my results were excellent, even my cholesterol numbers were down by 18 points; my “good cholesterol” was off the charts. That is a huge relief.
Thank you so much for changing my life and giving me the jumpstart I needed to keep going on my weight loss journey. I dropped 5 lbs! I’m going to repeat the detox and double my results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be hungry all the time?
- Not at all! There are over 50 recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Every meal is delicious and created by a fabulous chef to nourish your body from the inside out. This program is not about starvation or deprivation, counting calories or obsessing over carbs. You will feel satisfied with every bite. If you do get hungry, there are extra snack recipes included.
What makes this program different?
- It’s virtual, so you can access your materials, the forum, and my coaching right away, and do this from anywhere in the world at your convenience.
- It lays out every step you need to take daily: meals, shopping lists, handouts, and daily detox tools all set out for you.
- It’s loaded with recipes – more than 50 of them – so you never feel deprived or bored.
- It was created for busy people who want a concrete plan and a step-by-step guide. I’ve done all the work for you. Now you just need to come on board.